Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Blues Family Dining Winfield Kansas

On friday I headed up to Kansas to see my cousins new baby.  On my way I stopped in Winfield Kansas at the Blues Family Dinning.

The outside is not much to look at but going inside it was packed I ended up being seated by myself.

The server ended up checking with her boss before serving me as she was not sure if she was suppose to. 

With the exception of the occasional stare the dining expereince was a postive one. 

They were out of the catfish special so the waitress talked me into trying the hot roast beef sandwich.  I am glad I did it was fast and good.


The beef was alittle over cooked however the gravery covered the taste the potatoes were and smooth but they lacked flavor.

Overall the food was quick and tasty and when you want to stop someplace for a quick bit to eat that will work.

No comments:

Post a Comment