Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Spaghetti Warehouse

Last friday after work I was craving spaghetti I had heard good things about the spaghetti warehouse so I decided to give it a try.  I went in the restaurant around 9:00PM the place was empty I was one of 4 customers in the restaurant which is never a good sign.  I went ahead and got seated the couple sitting across from me were taken aback however by this time I am used to it.

The waitress explained they had been pretty dead I went ahead and started out with their Caesar Salad.  Before the salad could come out they brought me some bread and butter the bread of mildly warm however the butter made the bread taste better.

The waitress would have wrather waited on someone else and it showed in her service.  My tea glass went empty 3 times and the last time it was empty for over 5 minutes this is unacceptable for an empty restaurant. 

I ordered their house special the spaghetti with meatballs.  The sauce had a slight flavor however the meatballs had a good flavor but overall the food was good not great but good.  Later she asked if I would like desert I asked which was homemade only the brownies were made their everything was brought it.  She was unsure where the tierra mi su came from.

The overall dining experience was average the service should have been better the sauce would be better with a dash of flavor


 
If any of my followers have any suggestions in the OKC area they want me to visit please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment