Friday, March 14, 2014

Saltgrass Steakhouse

Last friday I decided to do alittle shopping while out adn about I stopped by the Salt Grass steakhouse for dinner.  Upon arriving the server took her time to seat me she wanted me to sit at the bar however I wanted to sit at a table. 

After being seated it took the waiter 10 minutes to get my drink order.  After my drink arrived I ordered the Prime Rib. 

The prime rib came with a salad I chose the ceasar salad.  The ceaser salad was ok.  It was nothing spectacular.  It had an adequate amount of dressing and the lettuce was still crisp.  The dressing was generic so it was OK.

When the prime rid came the only adavantage it had going for it was that it was warm I was obviosuly cooked earlier in the day then re-heated. 

The service was hospitalable however could have been a whole lot better.  It took them 20 minutes to let me know where the bathroom was after I came up and asked them.

If any of my followers have any suggestions in the OKC area they want me to visit please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment