Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Morrison Cafe

Earlier this week I happened to end up in Stillwater Oklahoma for work.  On my way out of town I happened to pass by this little restaurant called the Morrison Cafe in Morrison Oklahoma.  It was about 10AM so I stopped by to get a bite to eat. 

When I went in I noticed that there was only 1 other couple in the restaurant so I sat at a table across from them.  The waitress was moderately friendly but you could tell she would have rather been doing something else than helping me. 

I started off with a glass of Ice Tea, as cold as it was that morning I definitely should have started with some coffee but went with some tea just the same. The tea was unsweet they had both but  I decided to stick with the unsweet it was refreshing and the flavor was not to bad. 

I order 2 eggs over medium and an order of bacon.  I had to only wait about 5 minutes and my meal was delivered the eggs were alittle more runny than I like but overall they were not to bad.  The bacon was crispy not burnt just crispy and it was OK as well. 

I started getting cold in the restaurant apparently the restaurant was well heated.  I went ahead and ordered a cup of coffee.   The waitress brought it to me in a to go cup apparently she was ready for me to go.  I advised that was not needed so I sat down and started drinking my coffee I attempted to make small talk but she was more interested in seeing me leave than being chatty.

The only plus for the entire meal was that I got out of there for less than $6 for breakfast which is very reasonable.  If you happen to be in Morrison and dont want to spend alot of money and get average to good food the Morrison Cafe maybe the spot for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment