Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Meehans Public House Atlanta

My job sent me to Atlanta Georgia and I got the opportunity to taste some good cuisine.

From of the places was Meehans Public House.  I went these on a Wednesday night and it was packed even for a Wednesday.  I was dressed semi formal as I went to eat after a meeting.  It took a while to be seated and once I was seated  I ignored often.  I did ordered the fried pickles as an appetizer I subsequently ordered the Steak medium well.

The friend pickels were a let down especially after they explained that were brought in frozen and were not fresh.  What a let down.

The steak came with a salad but I ordered the house dressing which was a vingarette which was delicous.

When the steak finally came I was losing my appetite.  I went ahead and eat, the steak was tender I did not need to add any sauce for flavor. 

Overall the crowds and the poor customer service put a damper on the food


Food B+ to A-
Service C

Overall Good food but crummy service I dont know if  I would go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment