Monday, August 11, 2014

Hooters Duluth Georgia

One of the problems with arriving late into a city is attempting to find a place to eat.  When I flew into Atlanta I ran into such a problem. I wore the short blue dress I spoke about earlier that I wore in Kansas, it is short but it keeps you very cool and in the Georgia heat, cool is appreciated.   I flew into Atlanta arriving there at 9pm on a Sunday evening and as I headed over to my hotel which was in Gaineville GA, I was getting alittle hungry.  Subsequently I stopped to get something to eat I stopped in this mall area with what looked like a string of restaurants right off of I85.  However, it turned out that most were fast food and the ones that werent had a line.  So I ended up eating a Hooters.  A restaurant known for their service but not so much for their food. 

Coming into the restaurant the bar was alittle full so I asked to be seated in the restaurant no need to draw unwanted attention.  My hostest Amber was pleseant and seated me quickly.  However, my waitress Jennifer took longer to get to me and you could tell she was not eager to help.  I ordered a smothered chicken sandwich.  I asked for a recommendation and Jennifer offered that I order hot wings not a food I was especially looking forward to eating.  So I went ahead and orderd the chicken sandwich.  I then asked for the directions and advice on the restroom which she gave and away I went when I had ame back i sat for a alittle while and tried to make small talk however Jennifer had no interest in talking to me and she kept sitting at another table with some drunk guys in their 20s. 

My sandwich finall arrived that I ordered and the waitress quickly left me to my food.  The food was okay but once againt I think most of their food is okay rarely is it great occasionally it is bacd.  However, the service was dismal.  The only upside was the hostest was friendly and chatty.

Food C
Service D
Overal Experience B-/C+

No comments:

Post a Comment