Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Goodwinds Sea Food Hateras Island

My job sent me to North Carolina and I got the opportunity to visit the Outerbanks and upon the reccomendation of a local I decided to eat at Goodwind's Seafood in Avon.

Upon entering I was seated almost immediately and my waitress Brittany asked if I wanted an appetizer however I did not.  and away she went we brought me sweet tea as I ordered and subsequently ordered my food they daily special was as Chicken Asian Noodle Bowl.  I could tell that I was a curiosity to the waitress. She was polite but I could tell she wanted to ask me something So I went ahead and asked her if I could help her as she seemed curious and sat down across the table.  She asked if she could ask me a personal question. I was like I know green isnt my color. She was laughing and I said is that it. She proceeded to ask me why I liked dressing the way I do and explained to her I enjoyed it. She asked me if I wore just a dress or other womens clothes and I asked what she ment. She said I can assume you are wearing a bra I agreed in the affirmative. Then she asked if I wore panties, I told her I get asked that alot. I told her why was she curious about panties, she explained the room difference. I asked her if she thought I did. She answered that she assumed that because I wore dresses and bras I probably wore panties. I told her that is correct I do wear panties. I was like wouldnt that look weared if I was wearing a dress and bra and boxers, she stated that she thought it would but thought she would ask. she asked me if I had a kind I preferred I told her I liked hipsters and hi cut. So she was like no thongs and I said no thongs they are really uncomfortable.

She got up and brought me my Asian Bowl the food was good but not what I expected.  I had finally asked her to use the restroom she asked me which one I wanted to use I told her I didnt care whichever caused the least trouble she told me where it was and so I went.

Food B+ to A-
Service A
OVerall good experience would go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment